#header-inner img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }

Ella's Story


I wanted my daughter to talk. I watched and learned from several speech therapists. I would do the homework with Ella, and frustration after frustration left me researching for something more. All I wanted was for Ella to talk! I found some information online about oral motor therapy- this sounded interesting to me since Ella was diagnosed with low muscle tone. Jenn described Oral Motor Therapy as "physical therapy for the mouth"- slam dunk! This was what we needed.

Enter Jenn Buck.......

What I have witnessed from Ella working with Jenn is PROGRESS.
When we first started with Jenn 2 years ago, Ella would make more progress in her 1 hour with Jenn, than she would with 5 or more sessions of traditional speech therapy! Two years later, Ella SPEAKS! AND to top it off- her traditional speech therapy sessions are more productive because of the oral motor therapy component. Jenn has written homework and exchanged emails with our traditional therapist to help her be more productive with Ella as well.

I am every so grateful to Jenn for what she has done for my sweet Ella. If you think something is missing with your speech therapist or that traditional speech therapy just isn't doing enough? Jenn is your missing link.

-Chad & Carly P.