#header-inner img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }

Keagan's Story

Our family has been very fortunate to have been given the name of Jenn Buck. Let me start from the beginning. I am the mother of four wonderful children, two of which have autism. My daughter Keagan is eight years old and still non-verbal. She suffers from very low muscle tone and is driven by her need for constant oral motor input. She is the most verbal when she eats because her mouth is moving! When you add apraxia into the mix, things can get pretty frustrating for her. She know what she wants but can’t get her body to do it.

The difference in her since we began seeing Jenn in exceptional!!! Keagan sees Jenn once a month and is learning to build the muscles in her mouth and coordinate their movements to use her voice on command. We have many goals and dreams for Keagan and we continue to rally together as a family each day to help her achieve them. Jenn is an essential part of my daughter’s life. I love how she addresses the whole child. I have never seen my daughter so motivated by an individual or an activity until we met Jenn. I thank my lucky stars each day that she has accepted us into her caseload and if I could say one thing it would be, this program makes sense!

Oral motor really works and you can help your child overcome the setbacks they are struggling with. It is a structured program that is measure by goals which are achievable and very easy to do with your kiddo at home. This is coming from a very busy, very impressed mom! THANK YOU JENN! -Joanna S.