#header-inner img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }

Johnny's Story

When a parent realizes that something may be wrong with their child’s speech development, they embark on a journey to not just find help for their child, but to find the best help available. After many evaluations, hours of speech therapy, and more questions than answers, I began searching for something different for my son’s treatment. I needed to try an innovative approach to my son’s therapy to see if we could get more results with his speech development. This is when we met Jenn Buck. She uses many techniques that are different from the traditional one-size fits all approach to speech therapy. I often describe this to my friends as “physical therapy” for the mouth. She consistently gets great results from my son. Jenn has a unique gift to get kids excited about therapy.

When we first began seeing her for speech therapy, my son would say “eh eh” and point as his main method of communication. Within a few months, he was saying words, putting them together to say short sentences, and now very clearly says, “I love you, Mom.” If you are looking for a new approach to your child’s speech therapy, I recommend Jenn without any hesitation.
-Pam B.